This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.15
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: octoploid <cryptooctoploid at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 11:12:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.15
- References: <CAOPLpQfV1LU5T8-wMm1ZUbNqG8CTHuMcn-hqBVAuf_FbnQ58Yw@mail.gmail.com><loom.20111224T100413firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 4:06 AM, octoploid <email@example.com> wrote:
> Ulrich Drepper <drepper <at> gmail.com> writes:
>> > I checked in the changes I intend to have in 2.15. ?I will tag the
>> three for the release on Sunday or Monday unless something comes up.
> Bug 12871 still crashes various programs on my machine.
> There's a patch available to fix the issue since June.
> Why wasn't it applied yet?
Mark it with tag glibc_2.15 and I'll have a look at it.