This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Should --enable-bounded be removed?
- From: ppluzhnikov at google dot com (Paul Pluzhnikov)
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: ppluzhnikov at google dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 10:57:43 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Should --enable-bounded be removed?
Doing "./conigure --enable-bounded ..." causes Makeconfig to try to use
-fbounded-pointers, which has been removed from GCC in 2002.
Should this optoion be cleaned up from GLIBC sources?