This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: ISO C11 issues for glibc
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 14:03:32 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: ISO C11 issues for glibc
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I think it makes sense to file bugzilla reports for each of these
individual items, perhaps all blocking a single "ISO C11 features"
> * aligned_alloc (stdlib.h) needs implementing.
Is it not just another name for posix_memalign?