This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 0/10] Tilera (and Linux asm-generic) support for glibc
- From: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at tilera dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Arnd Bergmann<arnd at arndb dot de>, Linas Vepstas <linas at codeaurora dot org>, Guan Xuetao<gxt at mprc dot pku dot edu dot cn>, Jonas Bonn <jonas at southpole dot se>, Chen Liqin<liqin dot chen at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 23:26:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/10] Tilera (and Linux asm-generic) support for glibc
- References: <201111100054.pAA0sf6u025585@farm-0002.internal.tilera.com> <email@example.com>
(Resending as text/plain.)
On 11/9/2011 11:14 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
if you send out another patchset, could you fix the summaries of your patches.
having them all be the same makes it hard to pick through quickly.
Do you mean the Subject lines all being the same in the emails that make up
each patch set? I almost gave them all different subject lines to match
the contents, but at the last minute "saved" myself by reading in the
sourceware glibc "Contribution checklist" wiki
For Multi-part patch set contributions where [PATCH 0/2] is used to
described the forth coming patches:
[PATCH 0/2] <Subject>
[PATCH 1/2] <Same subject as for 0/2>
[PATCH 2/2] <Same subject as for 0/2>
I figured the moderation software might eat my patches otherwise. Oh well! :-)
Chris Metcalf, Tilera Corp.