This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix possible deadlock in stdio locking code
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <spoyarek at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 20:03:49 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix possible deadlock in stdio locking code
- References: <20111018140922.GA5701@spoyarek.pnq.redhat.com><email@example.com><20111107123054.GA9524@spoyarek.redhat.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Nov 07, 2011 at 03:18:08PM +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Siddhesh Poyarekar <email@example.com> writes:
> > I have verified that the fix in my original submission:
> > http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2011-10/msg00036.html
> > fixes this problem.
> No, it doesn't.
Can you elaborate on why you think it does not? Are you implying that
the reproducer is invalid, or is the fix in the wrong place or are you
able to reproduce the issue inspite of applying the patch?