This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 00/15] Hurd signals: please review
- From: Jérémie Koenig <jk at jk dot fr dot eu dot org>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Jeremie Koenig <jk at jk dot fr dot eu dot org>, bug-hurd at gnu dot org, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 23:01:19 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/15] Hurd signals: please review
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Jeremie Koenig <email@example.com> wrote:
> I believe my signal-related series of patches for Hurd are mature enough
> to be reviewed and considered for inclusion.
Samuel pointed out my ChangeLog entries were badly formatted. A
version of the series with corrected commit messages is available
Please ignore f78f23d "use GLIBC_2.13_DEBIAN_8 for now".
Jérémie Koenig <firstname.lastname@example.org>