This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [release/2.11/master] Install bits/timex.h header
- From: Jonathan Nieder <jrnieder at gmail dot com>
- To: pasky at sourceware dot org
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Andreas Schwab <schwab at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 20:06:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: [release/2.11/master] Install bits/timex.h header
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> commit c81fb726d822c5c5296c21c9d47c323ce14aa723
> Author: Andreas Schwab <email@example.com>
> Date: Fri Apr 1 10:40:53 2011 -0400
> Install bits/timex.h header.
> (cherry picked from commit 6e63d5e1aebc659a95223cf8862a7b42c67dbb1c)
The above commit makes "make install" fail here. bits/timex.h was not
added until 83fe108b (Add clock_adjtime syscall, 2011-03-30), which is
not part of the release/2.11/master branch.
Reverting locally works fine for me, but thought you might like to