This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Add ...i386/bits/sigcontext.h
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at novell dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 12:44:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: Add ...i386/bits/sigcontext.h
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 06:17, Andreas Jaeger <email@example.com> wrote:
> Compiling with current kernel headers on x86, I got a wrong definition of NULL coming from kernel headers.
Let's avoid duplicating the header is possible. What does it take to
fix the include after the fact?