This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: X32 project status update
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, LKML <linux-kernel at vger dot kernel dot org>, x32-abi at googlegroups dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 20:13:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: X32 project status update
- References: <BANLkTinM_=bAjD59=GiKtTvjLtoOs7KCFA@mail.gmail.com>
This is the x32 project status update:
With the latest x32 kernel, glibc, gcc and gdb, everything
works, including core dump and vDSO.
I'd like to see x32 kernel system call numbers be finalized
so that people don't have to recompile everything if the final
x32 kernel system call numbers are different from the current
I started to prepare merging GCC x32 branch with trunk followed
by glibc and gdb patches. I have sent 7 middle-end patches so
far. I got feedbacks on 3 of them. I checked in one patch. I
provided one update and I am investigating the 3rd feedback.
I have more middle-end patches.