This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Status of glibc 2.14?
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at codesourcery dot com>
- To: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 11:55:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: Status of glibc 2.14?
- References: <4DF0EB1C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 6/9/2011 11:47 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
The next step is to update the websites. However, I don't like to do
that until we have both a release branch (which we have) and uploaded
tarballs (which we don't have). Getting the tarballs out usually
requires a release manager to push the process along.
I take that back, it looks like we have 2.14 tarballs.
I'll udpate the sites.
Mentor Graphics / CodeSourcery
+1 (613) 963 1026