This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Merging the FSF and Sourceware GLIBC websites.
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Karl Berry <karl at freefriends dot org>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 09:50:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: Merging the FSF and Sourceware GLIBC websites.
- References: <201106062223.p56MNatT029006@freefriends.org>
On 6/6/2011 6:23 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
Would it be possible to have you document on the glibc wiki, in broad
strokes, the process you follow to update the manuals?
I actually do most of the update with a little script. It usually
doesn't succeed all the way on the first time through, but it's probably
the best documentation of the process. It just doesn't seem right to
paste all this yucky code into the web page. Maybe I should check it in
to the www repo for libc and then mention that on the wiki page? Wdyt?
That sounds like a great idea.
Could you please add a reference to the wiki page in the script
comments. That way people reading the script go to the right place to
find new information.
Please check it in with that change.
Mentor Graphics / CodeSourcery
+1 (613) 963 1026