This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.14
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>
- To: PaweÅ Sikora <pluto at agmk dot net>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 16:31:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.14
- References: <BANLkTimLUQZxHO30oLx8qSQUuN2c+580Rw@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2011/6/2 PaweÅ Sikora <email@example.com>:
> i have a libreoffice-184.108.40.206 built with gcc-4.5.3/glibc-2.13.
> the latest glibc upgrade causes a gpf in libdl:
This is not at all useful. If you're sure that you really use all the
right libraries (libdl must come from exactly the same version as
libc) then you have to provide a test case. And this cannot be:
compile and run program XY. Dynamic loading is obviously tested so
there cannot be any generic problem. It also could very easily a
memory handling problem in the other code.