This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Merging the FSF and Sourceware GLIBC websites.
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Karl Berry <karl at freefriends dot org>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 14:55:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: Merging the FSF and Sourceware GLIBC websites.
- References: <E1QRAcn-0004c2-F2@fencepost.gnu.org>
On 5/30/2011 6:07 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
I am fine with continuing to do so. I am also fine with giving it up.
Do you have a preference?
Would it be possible to have you document on the glibc wiki, in broad
strokes, the process you follow to update the manuals?
That seems logical to do in any case, and I will. I'm going to be
offline most of this week, but I will get to it as soon as I can.
Thank you for volunteering to document the process.
I'm happy to continue having you involved in the process, but we need it
documented so we can hand if off if you're away or no longer involved.
This way anyone with access can do the update following your instructions.
Looking at that web page now:
- typo: svannah -> savannah
- Stale info:
Update is delayed by a script that makes things live.
That is no longer the case, to my knowledge. (Thankfully.)
Fixed. I trust you know more about this than I do.
And one comment:
As of 2011-01-31 the plan is to merge the websites into a single
website hosted on savannah.gnu.org
I'm very glad to read this!
Mentor Graphics / CodeSourcery
+1 (613) 963 1026