This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
- From: Petr Baudis <pasky at ucw dot cz>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 15:51:41 +0200
- Subject: release/2.14/master maintainer?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 04:14:43AM -0000, email@example.com wrote:
> The annotated tag, glibc-2.14 has been created
> at 5bdc4655ad31a5b13b03adf5f088f9a3ccd9837b (tag)
> tagging 356f8bc660a154a07b03da7c536831da5c8f74fe (commit)
> replaces glibc-2.13
> tagged by Ulrich Drepper
> on Tue May 31 00:14:01 2011 -0400
Do we have any volunteers to maintain the stable branch (i.e. mainly
people who expect to have interest in bugfixes for glibc-2.14)?
I'm willing to be the branch steward if noone else steps in, but I will
expect mainly people with stakes in glibc-2.14 to drive cherry-picking;
I do not maintain glibc for SUSE anymore so I will not have much time to
grab patches pro-actively.
Petr "Pasky" Baudis