This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Merging the FSF and Sourceware GLIBC websites.
- From: karl at freefriends dot org (Karl Berry)
- To: carlos at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 18:07:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: Merging the FSF and Sourceware GLIBC websites.
If you are not interested in updating the online copy of the manual,
I am fine with continuing to do so. I am also fine with giving it up.
Do you have a preference?
Would it be possible to have you document on the glibc wiki, in broad
strokes, the process you follow to update the manuals?
That seems logical to do in any case, and I will. I'm going to be
offline most of this week, but I will get to it as soon as I can.
Looking at that web page now:
- typo: svannah -> savannah
- Stale info:
Update is delayed by a script that makes things live.
That is no longer the case, to my knowledge. (Thankfully.)
And one comment:
> As of 2011-01-31 the plan is to merge the websites into a single
> website hosted on savannah.gnu.org
I'm very glad to read this!