This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Merging the FSF and Sourceware GLIBC websites.
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jeff Bailey <jbailey at raspberryginger dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 19:23:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: Merging the FSF and Sourceware GLIBC websites.
- References: <4DDFFBDC.email@example.com> <BANLkTin0o_qLDx6_RBwhNNU-rvtj3n=6JA@mail.gmail.com>
On 5/27/2011 3:39 PM, Jeff Bailey wrote:
It used to be done by hand (by me, amusingly enough). The problem was
that even on automake it was hard to get the html generation consistent
enough that it didn't need little tweaks. GCS doesn't specify enough to
get it done cleanly for all projects.
As an early project at CodeSourcery I did all the work to ensure that
*all* of our components built proper HTML/PDF. I didn't see anything
wrong with the HTML/PDF generated by glibc.
Therefore I'm going to just try to do a build and put those manuals online.
Mentor Graphics / CodeSourcery
+1 (613) 963 1026