This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [SPARC] Segfault when resolving STT_GNU_IFUNC functions
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: aurelien at aurel32 dot net
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 15:16:29 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [SPARC] Segfault when resolving STT_GNU_IFUNC functions
- References: <20110508182509.GH24711@hall.aurel32.net>
From: Aurelien Jarno <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 20:25:09 +0200
> I am experiencing an issue with glibc 2.13 on sparc32 and sparc64 when
> multiarch is enabled. In some cases, probably depending on order the
> relocations are done, the resolution of STT_GNU_IFUNC functions
> (typically memset or memcpy) does a segmentation fault, with a
> backtrace looking like that:
> Help to solve this issue would be appreciated.
Thanks for reporting this bug, I'll try to figure out what's wrong
and fix it.