This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: libc-nonshared dependency
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 15:07:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: libc-nonshared dependency
- References: <4DC8E4DC.email@example.com>
On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 03:10, Nathan Sidwell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
No, why? This would just be hiding symptoms of problems with the arm
ABI. You need to find a more generic solution in the arm
configuration or add the rules into the arm makefiles. In any case
would a solution live in the arm tree. I'm not polluting the tree for
the sake of an arch like that since then there would only be more of
these types of hacks.