This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Remove the unused x86_64 lll_futex_requeue
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 10:09:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Remove the unused x86_64 lll_futex_requeue
- References: <20110127014718.GA11420@intel.com>
On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 20:47, H.J. Lu <email@example.com> wrote:
> lll_futex_requeue is only used in pthread_cond_broadcast.c. But
> x86_64 has pthread_cond_broadcast.S. ÂThis patch removes the unused
> x86_64 lll_futex_requeue.
Why? I do use it occasionally to test the C version of the function
on x86-64. There is nothing wrong with the definition AFAIK.