This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] audit: put the correct st_value in pltexit callback
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>
- To: Jiri Olsa <jolsa at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 12:52:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] audit: put the correct st_value in pltexit callback
- References: <20110121162155.GA28563@jolsa.brq.redhat.com>
On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 11:21, Jiri Olsa <email@example.com> wrote:
> the ElfW(Sym) param in the PLT entry callback gives
> different st_value than the same symbol in adjacent
> PLT exit callback.
Where is the test case showing that there is a problem in the first place?