This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Enhanced mtrace perl script to detect memory leaks in DSOs
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>
- To: shobhit dot s at samsung dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 23:46:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: Enhanced mtrace perl script to detect memory leaks in DSOs
- References: <0L91006HBFMTWA@ms13.samsung.com>
If you want a patch to be applied you don't make unnecessary changes.
Your formatting style preference is irrelevant, you follow what is
used. And you just don't remove comments because you don't think they
are useful. With all these changes it simply to much work to review