This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: installing the <atomic.h> header?
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>
- To: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at tilera dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 16:37:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: installing the <atomic.h> header?
- References: <4CD308BB.email@example.com>
On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 15:25, Chris Metcalf <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Glibc uses <atomic.h> (with <bits/atomic.h>) internally but does not
> install it.
And this won't change. There are no supportable interfaces and I have
no interest in supporting people using the header and complaining that
somehow their code doesn't work. It's far too risky to let everyone
use this code.