This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Make Fedora not require reboots on wireless network changes
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>
- To: Colin Walters <walters at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 12:09:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make Fedora not require reboots on wireless network changes
- References: <1502545503.476981284400765616.JavaMail.email@example.com><438946269.477161284400829363.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 11:00, Colin Walters <email@example.com> wrote:
> (NSCD exists,
> but is considered deprecated by SSSD, which is now in Fedora 13 by
> default.) ÂSSSD does not do name service caching.
Then have sssd use the same mechanism nscd uses to cause the re-read.
That's the correct place to hook this in, no every single call to a