This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Maintaining 2.12
- From: "Alfred M. Szmidt" <ams at gnu dot org>
- To: Petr Baudis <pasky at suse dot cz>
- Cc: roland at redhat dot com, schwab at redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org,carlos at systemhalted dot org, joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 17:32:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: Maintaining 2.12
- References: <20100513142934.GK16800@machine.or.cz>
- Reply-to: ams at gnu dot org
As I've said before, I can roll the tarballs (for glibc and/or
glibc-ports), but I'd need to know that I should do so, when and from
I was supprised when Carlos(?) asked me to make a tarball of
glibc-ports, since I was under the impression that the glibc-ports
maintainers would make them from now on. More so, since tagging
glibc-ports takes a long time.