This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch][sh] FP exception control.
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: ams at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 07:56:12 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [patch][sh] FP exception control.
- References: <4BE8371E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Stubbs <email@example.com> wrote:
> I have found a bug in feholdexcept - it doesn't actually disable any
> exceptions! The return code was also incorrect, although accurate, as it
> turns out.
> Please accept the attached patch that fixes both problems.
The patch itself looks fine, though the copyright years should
> * sysdeps/sh/sh4/fpu/feholdexcpt.c (feholdexcept): Really disable all
> Return 0.
Looks like broken line wrapping. Perhaps mailer problem?