This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] [Hurd] Fix __file_name_lookup_at() return value
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu27 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:02:12 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [Hurd] Fix __file_name_lookup_at() return value
- References: <4BD33880.email@example.com>
Thanks for the fix. Yes, this is trivial and so doesn't have to wait for
an assignment. But if you might ever send more libc changes in the future,
please do take care of the assignment paperwork.