Re: [GIT]: Sparc bug fixes

From: Roland McGrath <roland@redhat.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:52:30 -0800 (PST)

>> If 'more eyes on changes' is the goal, I would think libc-alpha would be a
>> better list.  Alternatively, a read-only subscription to libc-hackers, with
>
> The goal in my suggestion was to reach approvers/committers most promptly.
> libc-hacker does that.  Anyone can read libc-hacker via archives.

Yes, but they can't reply when they find bugs or want to make
suggestions on those patches and have all the relevant people see that
reply.  He definitely has a point.

I don't think this libc-hacker ivory tower thing sits very well with
most people, to be honest.  And I think we lose when it is used for
discussions.