This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: SH lowlevellock broken for FUTEX_CLOCK_REALTIME
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: ams at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 06:31:46 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: SH lowlevellock broken for FUTEX_CLOCK_REALTIME
- References: <4A965AE6.email@example.com>
Andrew Stubbs <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The code is an almost instruction for instruction translation of the
> i486 equivalent, but I have discovered a mistake. The attached patch
> should rectify this error.
Argh. Thanks for catching this thinko. The patch is OK,
though the ChangeLog entry should be
2009-08-27 Andrew Stubbs <email@example.com>
* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/sh/lowlevellock.S (__lll_timedlock_wait):
Correct a logic error.
because nptl changes use nptl/ChangeLog.
Uli, could you please approve the patch in
with the above ChangeLog entry?