This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Fix sed expression in TAGS command
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 11:22:57 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Fix sed expression in TAGS command
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The backslash-newline pair is interpreted as the beginning of an address
Yes, the new make maintainers changed the \ rules some years ago without
regard to existing practice and makefiles broken. Sigh. We may still have
other such cases lurking around.
Please commit the fix.