This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [SH][PATCH] __fpscr_values broken
- From: Andrew Stubbs <ams at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 09:12:12 +0000
- Subject: Re: [SH][PATCH] __fpscr_values broken
- References: <4981C618.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4986DE70.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks for accepting this patch.
Andrew Stubbs wrote:
Kaz Kojima wrote:
We always use no-z-defs=yes in configparms for this issue.
Does it work for you? See
Yes, that works. Here's an alternative patch.
If this one is OK, please apply it for me.