This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] _begin missing
- From: Andrew Stubbs <ams at codesourcery dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 09:06:20 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] _begin missing
- References: <4981C137.email@example.com>
I see this patch has now been applied.
Thanks a lot.
Andrew Stubbs wrote:
The sed script used to insert the definition of _begin into the linker
script does not always work.
In particular, the lastest SH linker script reads as follows:
. = SEGMENT_START("text-segment", 0) + SIZEOF_HEADERS;
whereas the sed script requires:
. = 0 + SIZEOF_HEADERS;
Please apply this patch to match both types of script.