Re: [patch] Change inline asm to work with llvm-gcc

> But you are changing sysdeps/i386/bits/select.h. It has nothing
> to do with x86-64.

As I mentioned, if the only reason for the check (I don't know if it
is) is to prevent size differences, then this could be an useful
warning about 32 -> 64 bit portability. But anyway, since it is clear
that any change to libc is inadmissible, the discussion is now off
topic.

> --
> H.J.

Rafael Avila de Espindola

Google | Gordon House | Barrow Street | Dublin 4 | Ireland
Registered in Dublin, Ireland | Registration Number: 368047