This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] Change inline asm to work with llvm-gcc
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: "Rafael Espindola" <espindola at google dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, "Evan Cheng" <evan dot cheng at apple dot com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:40:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] Change inline asm to work with llvm-gcc
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 6:21 AM, Rafael Espindola <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> llvm-gcc requires that if a register is used for both input and
> output, the types of the input and output expressions should be
> compatible. Currently __FD_ZERO uses an int for output and a int* for
> input in its second argument.
> 2008-12-23 Rafael Avila de Espindola <email@example.com>
> * sysdeps/i386/bits/select.h (__FD_ZERO): Change the type of __d1 to
> "int *".
Did you test this, for which targets, and were there any regressions?
Please also have a read through the contribution checklist: