This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Missing <kernel-features.h> includes
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Thomas Schwinge <tschwinge at gnu dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 13:29:35 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Missing <kernel-features.h> includes
- References: <20081216164041.GD26067@fencepost.gnu.org><4947E888.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> No dammit. You have to fix up the hurd sources to look like Linux
> sources. The header is included indirectly.
By what, and why? If it's preincluded for all sources by some of the
universal magic, that seems fine. Having it indirectly included by some
other random header file you have to know to #include in sources using
__ASSUME_* seems overly picayune.