Re: Update longlong.h from GCC

Roland McGrath wrote:
That GCC asm syntax with the braces is new to me.  Can you clarify the
earliest GCC version that the new longlong.h is compatible with?
(glibc supposedly can still be compiled with 3.4.)

The braces are very very old syntax, actually. I think it was added to the i386 port at version 3.0, with the Intel assembly syntax.

That said, I know some of the __builtins used there are later
than 3.4...

r~