Re: math-emu issue with fp divide

From: Kumar Gala <galak@kernel.crashing.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 15:38:22 -0500

> You seem to be the last person to touch the math-emu code in the
> kernel so I figured you might have some insights.  I'm trying to move
> the powerpc math-emu code to use the include/math-emu bits.

I'll try to look at this after I'm done with my current 3 week
stint of travelling, but right now I really don't have time for
stuff like this.

I tried running TestFloat a couple weeks ago but I couldn't
get the damn thing to even build properly after fighting with
it for what seemed like hours :-/  I'll try again at some point.