Re: glibc commit access

"generic" and "mach" are not targets.  Nor is "target" even the right word
to use (we are not a compiler).  I would unify the lists of machines and
their maintainers and just indicate in the list which are in the main tree
and which in ports.

In the main tree, the machines maintainers who commit directly are
alpha: rth and sparc: jakub.

Look in the avail file to see the people responsible for each machine in
ports.

For the unused cruft, don't list it at all (aix, am33, cris).

Thanks,
Roland