This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] fix wrong comparison in yp_order
- From: Jeff Moyer <jmoyer at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 16:59:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix wrong comparison in yp_order
- References: <email@example.com> <47C951C2.firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Carlos O'Donell" <email@example.com> writes:
> Jeff Moyer wrote:
>> yp_order always returns 0 for the map order. The reason is pretty
> Could you file a bug for this in the bugzilla, and attach a patch with
> a ChangeLog? A description of how you tested this would also be great
> e.g. Setup NIS server etc etc.
bug 5854 filed.