Re: Documenting GNU libc

We would be happy to have someone actively working on the manual.  Start by
getting the source from cvs and becoming familiar with the manual/ Texinfo
sources and that format if you are not already.  Then the best thing to
start with is looking in bugzilla under the "manual" component for issues
already reported.  When you have changes to the text, post patches here in
the same way that you see people do with source code patches.

Before we can incorporate changes from you, you need to have a copyright
assignment on file with the FSF.

Thanks,
Roland