pthread documentation?

A user reported missing the "POSIX Threads" chapter, ie, what was
http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/html_node/POSIX-Threads.html.
(Google still has it,
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:yH6FBuXNMxsJ:www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/html_node/POSIX-Threads.html+POSIX-Threads.html&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us)
It got removed when I rebuilt the manual.

Are the sources around somewhere?  Grepping through the distribution and
CVS, I could not find them, although I *seem* to remember seeing them
somewhere, somehow.  I'm missing something, sorry ...

Thanks,
Karl