This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix bug in x86-64 pthread_cond_wait
- From: Luca Barbieri <luca dot barbieri at gmail dot com>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 21:16:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix bug in x86-64 pthread_cond_wait
- References: <1188724799.13436.10.camel@localhost> <46DAEAAE.email@example.com>
> The patch is correct but your description is not. No correct program
> can ever hit that code. The mutex unlocking has to fail and this is not
> possible unless the programmer makes a bad mistake.
That's what I meant by not manipulating the condition variable with the