Re: libc -> gcc link

I have nothing to add about the intermanual links.

The manual/ subdir has always been maintained by some centralized gnu.org
process and not by us.  At the moment, I can't get ssh-cvs access to work
despite what savannah says about my keys, so I can't touch this at all.

We would be vey happy to continue not worrying about the formatted manual
on www.gnu.org and let webmasters take care of it or automate it.  We do
not ourselves publish anywhere the formatted manual.  We just have the
texinfo source in cvs and in releases.  So you can check out from
sourceware cvs libc-2_6-branch, configure a build dir and do "make html" et al.
Or do the same from the glibc-2.6 distribution file.

Thanks,
Roland