This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.6
- From: Aurelien Jarno <aurelien at aurel32 dot net>
- To: libc-ports at sourceware dot org
- Cc: GNU libc devel <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 12:04:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.6
- References: <20070518022735.0AAB41F804C@magilla.localdomain>
Roland McGrath a écrit :
>> On Thu, May 17, 2007 at 10:03:54AM -0700, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
>>> I've tagged the sources and created the branch for possible updates.
>>> None will be necessary (as for 2.5) if there aren't any critical
>>> problems to fix. The trunk is now for the 2.7 code base. As usual, 2.7
>>> will be released in about 6 months.
>> Excellent news. Thank you.
>> Roland, any chance you could spin a "dist" tarball and put it up in the
>> usual places? Thanks in advance.
> They're there now. It may take me a bit to get a proper GNU announcement out.
It looks like glibc-ports-2.6.tar.gz is still missing. Who is supposed
to handle this one?
.''`. Aurelien Jarno | GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
: :' : Debian developer | Electrical Engineer
`. `' firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
`- people.debian.org/~aurel32 | www.aurel32.net