Re: Any way to get "echoctl" (in stty) support in Linux?

Jakub, thanks for that useful info!  If I understand correctly, it is
not glibc that would limit the ability to turn on the feature, but
rather which "defines" are done in the utilities and other code in
question.  Obviously stty would need to define, e.g., _GNU_SOURCES, and
any code that uses ECHOCTL to echo the "^C" would also (I'll have to
look into what applies and do some experimenting).  I use Gentoo, so I
could pactch the appropriate ebuilds, and hopefully I would not break
things too much (since this is not normally enabled, it's always
possible that things could break, I guess).  Anyway, thanks.

	-Joe