This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
compiling glibc with a compiler flag
- From: "Metuki Sabhe" <sabhe dot metuki at gmail dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:54:40 +0300
- Subject: compiling glibc with a compiler flag
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
How can I compile glibc with some additional compiler flags ?
For example, If I want all source code to be compiled with the "-g" compiler
flag. or any other flag.
Can I do it easily ?
Or do I have to edit many Makefiles for that ?
I want that the simple "make" command will still work and build everything,
but with my additional compiler flag...