This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: build issue when trying to build cross glibc-2.5 for powerpc
- From: Khem Raj <kraj at mvista dot com>
- To: Kumar Gala <galak at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, crossgcc at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 18:26:43 -0800
- Subject: Re: build issue when trying to build cross glibc-2.5 for powerpc
- References: <61FFEFF9-A0E5-4109-A129-8F04203DC4DD@kernel.crashing.org>
Kumar Gala said the following on 11/15/2006 11:42 PM:
I'm getting the following issue with libgcc_eh when trying to build a
cross toolchain with glibc-2.5. This seems similiar to the following
post:I think this should be OK. I also do the same kludge. Are you building
In that if I get ride of the -lgcc_eh from the link line it will link
fine. I'm using glibc-2.5, gcc-4.1.1, binutils-2.16.1.
Khem Raj <firstname.lastname@example.org>
MontaVista Software Inc.