This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc-2.5 build with -Os broken on PowerPC
- From: Steve Munroe <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: drepper at redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, sparky at pld-linux dot org
- Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 15:59:47 -0600
- Subject: Re: glibc-2.5 build with -Os broken on PowerPC
Mike Frysinger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote on 11/03/2006 03:25:14 PM:
> On Friday 03 November 2006 16:20, Steve Munroe wrote:
> > You really must explain what you are doing and what does not work.
> > is works for me as of libc from 10/18.
> i might be missing something but sparky says "building glibc with -Os
> while your replies have been "builds fine for me with -O2"
Dang, I though he was making a generic statement and did realise there was
a -Os (optimized for size).
Not something I normally worry about ...
Building with CFLAGS="-Os" now.
Steven J. Munroe
Linux on Power Toolchain Architect
IBM Corporation, Linux Technology Center