Re: Dynamic Locale?

Jun,

Yes, of course. That's another good reason for a multi-language
locale.  You mean that you cannot select a Japanese input method
unless you have a Japanese locale.

Input methods define locales which they work with, so if you
select a locale which hasn't been defined by the input method,
you won't be able to activate it.

Therefore, after adding the multi-language input method, we
also need to have the input methods define this multi-language
locale as one they work with. For a multi-language locale,
there should really be a menu with multiple input methods,
instead of just one default IM. Afterall, it will be important
to be able to select one input method for Japanese, another one
for Russian, Greek etc.

Troy