Re: Do not define -mlong-double-128 on ppc when --without-fp specified?

> While building glibc for target powerpc-linux with --without-fp,
> gcc-4.1 is throwing warnings about "-msoft-float and -mlong-double-128
> not supported"

Sorry, it's going to be broken until someone volunteers to fill in the
missing pieces.  We do not want to have different glibc ABIs for different
powerpc configurations.  The glibc ABI for powerpc will use IBM extended
format for long double from now on, regardless of the particular hardware
constraints you are configuring for.  To restore working support for
--without-fpu powerpc configurations, GCC needs to be made to support it.
This will require writing the soft-fp support for IBM extended format that
GCC will generate calls to.

Thanks,
Roland