Re: use -fno-toplevel-reorder if it's available

On Jan 30, 2006, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org> wrote:

> the fact that -fno-unit-at-a-time didn't work was a bug;
> I reported it to Ian yesterday afternoon, and he checked in a fix for
> GCC HEAD shortly afterwards.

Indeed.  I even thanked him in private for the fix, just to be
surprised a few hours later, after the toolchain rebuild completed and
the glibc build started, to find out that the problem still occurred.
So I wrote this patch, tested it and the build succeeded.  Oddly, now
that I revert the patch and try again, it works.  I guess I'll have to
blame this one on ccache :-(